BE A PSHS SCHOLAR
We are now accepting applicants for the 2018 NATIONAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION for the school year 2019 – 2020.
A grade 6 elementary pupil from a duly recognized school by the Department of Education who meets the following criteria is eligible to apply for the PSHS National Competitive Examination (NCE).
He / She must:
• have a final grade of 85% or better in Science and Mathematics, evidenced by the student's report card. If the student's grades in Science or Math are below 85%, then, he/she must provide evidence that he/she belongs to the upper 10% of the class;
• be a Filipino citizen with no pending or approved application as immigrant to any foreign country;
• be born on or after August 1, 2004;
• have at least a satisfactory rating (or its equivalent) in his/her Character Rating in his/her report card (SY 2017 - 2018);
• not have taken the PSHS NCE previously; and
• preferably, be in good health and fit to undergo a rigorous academic program
1. Fully accomplished Application Form in two (2) copies
2. Two (2) identical recent 1x1 ID pictures
3. Non-refundable test fee (Php 100 for private schools, FREE for public schools)
4. Certified true copy of report card (SY 2017 - 2018) by the class adviser / principal
5. If the final grades in Science or Math are below 85%, certification or proof that the child belongs to the upper 10% of the class
**Deadline for filing of application is: September 14, 2018.
**Date of the Examinations is: October 20, 2018.
Mr. Ryan Cariῆo Mr. Ryan Espino
School Registrar Administrative Aide III
Download: NCE PSHSS Info Kit Booklet