INVITATION TO BID
CONSTRUCTION OF PERIMETER FENCE/GATES
- The Philippine Science High School – Cordillera Administrative Region Campus (PSHS-CARC), through the Republic Act 10352, General Appropriations Act of 2013 (2013 GAA) intends to apply the sum of NINE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED NINETY NINE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED PESOS (Php9,499,300.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of Perimeter Fence/Gates. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS-CARC now invites bids for the supply of labor, equipment, and materials for the Construction of Perimeter Fence/Gates. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-CARC Office of the Campus Director and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of TEN THOUSAND PESOS (Php10,000.00) to the PSHS-CARC Cashier, 3rd Floor FAD Office.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the PSHS-CARC; http://carc.pshs.edu.ph , provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The PSHS-CARC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 15, 2013 (Friday); 9:00 in the morning at PSHS-CARC Conference Hall, 4th Floor, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 27, 2013 (Wednesday) at 9:00 in the morning at PSHS-CARC Conference Hall, 4th Floor. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The PSHS-CARC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. BRYAN T. LIDUA/Mr. ALFONSO P. BERTO, JR.
Philippine Science High School-Cordillera Administrative Region Campus
Purok 12, Irisan Lime Kiln, Irisan, Baguio City 2600
Mobile Number: 09192157601/09204687287
PABLO M. VILORIA, Jr.